Frontend/Web Developer (m/w/d) 80–100%
We are currently looking for a Frontend/Web Developer to join our team in Berlin.
At Weinblum + Stahl we are thinkers, designers, developers and creative consultants. With us you will be working on complex web projects for international brands from different industries. You can expect exciting challenges and an awesome team that tackles even the most complex tasks.
We are looking for someone who would like to grow with us, but already has 2+ years of work experience.
- Development of templates for WordPress and headless CMS
- Development and deployment of entire, responsive websites and other web applications
- Knowledge of PHP
- Browser and performance optimization, considering the latest web standards
- Development and maintenance of existing web applications
- Implementation of SEO measures
- 2+ years of professional experience in frontend development
- Experience in dealing with user interface designs
- Good knowledge of WordPress, and possibly other CMS
- Experience with version controlling (Git)
- Experience with performance optimization of web applications
- Interest in current web standard developments and eagerness to experiment with innovative technologies
- Bonus: experience with SEO, react.js, development of native apps
- High level of initiative, creativity and independence
- Good German and/or English skills
What We Offer
- A friendly, relaxed and inspiring work atmosphere
- Cool office in the heart of Berlin, near Rosenthaler Platz
- Exciting projects & a diverse range of clients
- Great team & flat hierarchies
- Remote work plans (part-time)
- Dog Policy: Dogs are welcome in our office
Apply now and send us your application and references: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!